Saturday, January 31, 2009

Being Yours

My poor captive. I\'ve brought you here to share you with the city one last time. In my right hand is a wand-vibrator plugged into the wall. You know what\'s going to happen. There\'s no use trying to stop it. You can feel it before it begins. I turn it on and we both hear the buzz. You turn your face to the side as if to hide but I bring your face to mine so I can kiss you. I want to taste you as the vibrator makes first contact wth your little-girl pussy. You nstinctivey try to close your knees but there\'s the spreader bar to contend with. You feel the agitation in the air as it nears your clit and you make a little whimpering sound, and then it\'s on you.

Your mouth is hot and alive, desperate for escape and desperate for more at the same time. You suck at my tongue, trying to surrender, trying to give that pussy to me and expel the orgasm that\'s already beating inside you lie a trapped bird. It\'s so good, isn\'t it, baby? It\'s so good to give yourself to me like this, to let go and have nothing to defend. It\'s so clean and free and almost like flying, and now your pussy and your whole body\'s alive with fantastic pleasure and you pull your mouth away from mine and start to gasp and moan. You\'re shaking but I\'ve got you. Daddy\'s got you, baby. and you\'re setting him on fire, because I\'m feeling everything you\'re feeling. I swear, I don\'t have a pussy or a clit but I know just what you\'re feeling and I could fucking cry because it feels so fucking good to do this to youto hold you like this and fuck you like this and make! you! come!

\God, Emma! Do it, baby! Do it! Jesus., bitch! Come for me! Oh Christ! Come for me, Emma!\

\Oh! Oh! Oh!\

Your hips pumping, jerking, punching into the angry vibe, muffling it as you shove hard against it and grind your clit against it and I bury my face against your neck and feel the pulse in your neck as you come, then come again, shuddering, moaning.

I don\'t stop. Holding you up I keep after you, keep on using you till you\'re weak and weating, too weak to stand, to weak to resist, till you\'re nothing but trembling cunt.

And now Now

the bar comes off. I drag the table to the window and put you on it. Throw away the vibrator. You lie on the slick blue cape of your robe barely conscious, and now take my cock, bitch! God, Emma! Take it! That sweet, baby-girl cunttake that big fat man-cock shoving deep into that juicy cooze, making you groan, making you cover your womb with your hand as if I might break through. Stuffed with my meat, stuffed with my angry dick, churning you up inside as I grip the table with white knuckles and pound you so hard the whole table shakes and your tits slosh on your chest. Got to have you, baby! Got to pour it into you, dump my filthy cum into you and fill your with it. My hips race frantically back and forth, the big muscles in my ass and thighs flex and pump and that tube of cockmeat spears in and out of your clinging cunt. The veins in my arms bulge and my shoulders are like rocks, My arms are like rocks and there\'s no escape for you. I\'m a machine and there\'s only one thing I want now, only one thing

Thumb reaches down, finds you cum button Oh give me this, Emma! Give me this last one! I want to see, want to feel you lose it for me as I shoot my fucking soul into you, bitch! I want to know you\'re mine for those few seconds, that I own you body and soul. Give it Give it Fucking give it to me!

God! Fuck! I see you arch, tremble! Those gorgeous tits thrust up, nipples quivering like victory flgas, shaking as you gasp and hold your breath and I feel your pussy grip me with primeval subterranean spasms and that throws wide the very windows of heaven for meup gushes the fountains of cream, scalding hot for you, lifting me off my feet with the force of my ejaculation, great wracking eructations ejaculations of splattering seedfierce, furious, angelic & rapturous, ripped with wonder and wrapped in the lights and sights of this heavenly and fantastic room and its view

No comments: